Since I have been home over winter break, I felt like doing a little bit of fun hacking. As a few of my posts have shown, I am fairly interested in hardware oriented projects, so I thought I would try another. I have several AVR chips and support supplies laying around, so I thought I would use them. Recently, I have also been playing around with DJing. It is fairly common to use a controller to control a DJing setup, but they are all fairly expensive. Since they are just a collection of buttons, knows, and faders, I decided it would be interesting to try to make my own.
This post will cover what I did for the various parts as well as some of the interesting bits of code, so that you can make your own!